Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Update

Haven't had time for a update lately.
Hubby reformated my computer... UHHH
I'm still trying to get everything back the way I like it...
And I don't think it runs any better than before he messed with it.

I'm sending WAY to much time on Ravelry.. My id is Betsy023.
I LOVE IT.. I have so many projects lined up...

Haven't work on my hemmie lately. I did finish a baby ghan for a friend and also working on a one piece kimono from Mason Dixon book. I'm borrowing it from the Library. I think I'm heading to Michael's tomorrow to use a 50% off coupon to get it.

I mailed on my first box to my secret pal 11. I've very nerves about it. I hope she likes evrything.I'm starting to work on the second box.

I'm also working on my Fall into Autumn swap. I should be starting her dishcloth tomorrow.

I should be getting my EcoWool tomorrow. There has been such a demand for it, that a lot of places have it backed ordered. I order yarn to make a hemmie for me and my SIL for Christmas...

I also placed an order with KnitPicks... I couldn't wait for Santa to bring me Options for Christmas. I can't wait to get them.

Well have to get the kiddo ready for bed so I have some knitting time.

No comments: