Saturday, September 08, 2007

Progress on my Hemlock Ring Blanket KAL


I was on round 68 and I notices the stitches didn't flow nice around the circulars. I was using size 9 32" circulars. I didn't want to wait to order or buy longer circulars. I was trying to think of what to do. I thought about using 2 circular needles but couldn't figure it out. Then a light bulb went off in my head. I have a set of Boyle changeable needles. I got my 2 longest cables and conneted them. Now I have room for all those stitches. I still have a few more shorter cables I can attach, if need.


Here is a picture of round 70. I'm on round 73 now. I order some Eco Wool yesterday. Can't wait for it to come.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous colors.. Gorgeous work..keep up the good work!!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! What a beautiful color!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.