Thursday, September 06, 2007

Secret Pal 11


I came home from running errand today to a wonder package. I got my first box from my secret pal. Funny thing about this is I was shopping today for my Secret Pal.

The box was stuff to the gills.

5 crochet hooks, size 7,C,J,K,N

2 pair of straight needles Size 10 and 10 1/2

KNIT PICK OPTIONS Size 6 needles and 2 32" cables

Needle/Hook roll up

The cutest project bag, it's embroidered with a knitting sheep and say BETSY'S KNITTING.

A skein of Lily Elite Cotton in white and a ball of Sugar&Cream in Country Sage ombre

A cute pair of footies made with fixation yarn. Shades of pink.

2 Cucumber melon candles

Cucumber melon body wash

Juicy Pomegranate body mist



I LOVE IT ALL.

Thanks so much.

I'm off to knit a dishcloth with the S&C and try the KP Options. I've been wanting to get a set and this is the best way to test them out.
Also need to switch over my hemlock ring blanket an other project to my new project bag.
Can't wait to show everything off.

2 comments:

Mira said...

ohh that's a long list!! lucky you!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.