1. Do you knit or crochet? How long have you been doing it?
I do both. Right now I'm a better crocheter than knitter. I'm working more on my knitting than crochet. My Step mom taught me to crochet in 94 and my Grandma taught me in 2000.
2. Have you made dischloths before? Do you use them yourself, give them as gifts, or both?
Yes I have knitted dishcloth, I use and give them as gifts.
3. What's your favorite cotton to make cloths from?
I've only used Peaches and Sugar n Cream
What cotton would you like to try that you haven't before ?
Some of the organic cotton or linen
4. If you knit, do you prefer circular or straight needles?
Circular all the way.
For all, do you prefer wooden, metal, or plastic needles?
Right Now my Turbo Addi's.
I'm still hoping the Santa will bring a set of Knit Pick Options for Christmas
5. What are your favorite colors? Any colors you don't like much?
I like pinks, purples,melon,peaches,teal, browns. Not a big Red or Orange fan.
6. What do you like best about Autumn?
Kids go BACK to School. I like the cool weather and seeing the leaves change color
7. Pies: Pumpkin? Apple? Pecan? All of em? or No Thanks!
Pumpkin and Dutch Apple Pie
8. When you were a kid, were you the one who couldn't wait to get started with school , or the one who overslept on the 1st day?
I couldn't wait for school to start.
I'm the oldest of 4. Couldn't wait to get away for my sister and brothers.
9. Do you celebrate Halloween?
We do decorations, costumes and trick or treating. I Love making my kids costumes.
10. If you had to choose just 3 edible 'goodies' to eat for a full year, what 3 would you choose?
1.Reese's Peanut EGGs(normal or mini size)
2.Strawberries and cheese cake
3. Spritz cookies
11. Do you have any pets? Kids? Husbands who seem like kids? ;)
Yes to all three
One cat. 2 kids (Son 11, Daughter(3))And one big kid(Hubby(33))
12. If you were to describe a particular yarn that shares traits of your personality, what would it be and why?
I would love to be a high end yarn but I'm not. I would say I am like cotton.
Strong person, can handle what is throw at me.
13. Do you use your cloths mostly for dishcloths, or as facecloths?
14. Favorite Fall Holiday: Halloween or Thanksgiving and why?
Thanksgiving. I love family getting together and all that YUMMY FOOD!!!
15. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should know about?
Can't stay the smell of Smoke. I quite over 6 months ago.
I have been smoke free for 6M 3D 11h 45m (187days).
I have saved $646.83 by not smoking 3,749 cigarettes,
Life Saved 2W 4D 5h 23m