Monday, July 30, 2007

I'm Done


I just finished Rachel's Knitting Room KAL. We did a regular size cloth and a mini cloth.

I LOVE the Pattern... I liked the mini cloth. It was a lot of work and my hands hurt from the small needles.
I don't see myself making another mini cloth for awhile.
But I need to do it once RIGHT!!!
The big cloth is made with P&C HOT Pink with size 5 needles.
The mini cloth is made with size 000 needles and size 10 yellow crochet thread.

Now I'm taking a dishcloth break to work on a crocheted doily.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww.. They look great and the mini is so CUTE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you. I should be sending your package out early next week. Hopefully you'll like everything.

Hope you're having a good summer!

Dog Days Pal

Anonymous said...

Hi Secret Pal 11,
Just dropping in to say how much I enjoyed reading your blog (your knitting is beautiful). I'm hoping you'll be posting your questionaire soon so I can begin packing a special box up just for you.
Northeast Ohio Knitter