Sunday, July 01, 2007

Questionnarie for Dog Days Of Summer Swap

Do you knit, or crochet, or do both?
I do both. Right now I'm a better crocheter than knitter. I'm working more on my knitting than crochet.
How long have you been knitting\crocheting?
My Step mom taught me to crochet in 94 and my Grandma taught me in 2000.
Have you knit dishcloths or dishtowels before?
I've done simple dishcloth before this month, when I learn about picture dishcloth. I'm hooked on the now. Haven't knitted a dishtowel yet.
What are your favorite cotton yarns?
I've used Sugar & Cream and Peaches & Cream.
Is there a cotton or linen you’ve been dying to try but have not?
I'm open to any kind of cotton or linen
Are there any cotton yarns you don’t enjoy knitting with?
Not yet
What type of needle do you prefer using?
My favorites are Turbo Addi's. I'm slowing building a set. I would also like to get a set of Knit Picks Options.
What other projects do you enjoy knitting or crocheting?
I like to knit scarf and hats. I love to crochet doilies and square for afghans.
Do you have other hobbies or enjoy other kinds of crafting?
I like to read, surf the net, quilt, sew... basically anything crafty...
What kind of treats do you like?
I love Reese Peanut butter Cups , White Chocolate Kit Kat,White Chocolate, but not White Chocolate Reese Peanut butter cups. I know I'm weird
What colors are your kitchen and bath decorated in, if any?
Kids/Main bathroom is decorated in Rubber Duckies and Light Blue and Yellow. My bath is beige with seashells. Kitchen is sage green.
What are your favorite colors and what colors do you dislike?
I like pinks, purples,melon,peaches,teal. Not a big Red or Orange fan.
Do you drink coffee? Tea? Other beverages?
Don't drink Coffee, Tea or Hot Chocolate. Like to drink Water or Crystal Light.
Do you have any kids (human or pet variety!)?
1 son (11), 1 daughter(3), Hubby and 1 Cat
Do you have any allergies?
Not really an allergy, can't stand the smell of smoke since I quit smoking in March.
I have been smoke free for 4M 3D 16h 50m (123days).
Please share 3 tidbits about yourself that you think your pal and other swappers might find odd or interesting.
I'm a born and raised Pittsburgh Steeler Fan. Go STEELERS!!!!
I also Love to watch baseball. GO Seattle Mariners!!!
I have a purple rose tattoo (won't mention where it is, No it's not on my butt)
One more thing. This is my first dishcloth swap.

No comments: