Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 13 of 30 days of Sewing

I got some extra time to work on my Halloween I-Spy quilt tonight. My SIL is taking my DD to San Fran for 4 days! I'm kinda exicted about this and also a little sad. I'm going to miss my little girl :~(... I'm hoping to have the top of this quilt done by the time she gets back on Monday or Tuesday.


So today I got rows 2, 3, 4, 5 sewn. Then I was able to sew rows 1, 2, 3 together! My blocks are not lining up perfectly but she will never know! I have rows 4 & 5 pinned together ready to be sewn tomorrow.





I'm planning on going to a few quilt shops tomorrow. I'll be on the look out for some I-Spy prints for the swap I got into.

2 comments:

todsshoesstores said...

anvas sneakers are mostly preferred by all as this footwear is casual Franklin Marshall as well as most comfortable. Extra cushioning, ventilation and sidewall foxing provide you supple as well as secure feel. Abercrombie Fitch OutletA few of the canvas sneakers are completely designed with vegan materials that are ideal in "No sweat" comfort. Asics Onitsuka Tiger Shoes Specialty of sneaker made from canvas is its easy washable aspect in a lightweight design. Franklin Marshall SaleAn adage "Old is Gold" comes true in the matter of Vintage Sneakers. Vintage sneakers, as name states are classic footwear,

ugg boots outlet said...




Luxury louis vuitton uk, authentic louis vuitton outlet online, cheapest burberry outlet.