1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?
Clover Jumbo Tapestry Needles (Bent Point)
2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? Not going anywhere this year, but I usually take knitting or crochet with me.
If so, how much and what type of project?
Something small and mindless, Like a dishcloth or doily
3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot?It used to be going home every year until my mom pasted and I haven't been back home in 3 years. So I don't have a favorite spot right now.
4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment?
The knitter's bible. I LOVE it. It has help me so much in expanding my knitting.
Do you own it?
5. Do you listen to pod casts?
Haven't really gotten into them yet. I've only downloads the pod casts from Knit Picks. Not sure on how to find other ones.
Which is your favorite(s)?