Saturday, October 18, 2008

Busy Swaps on Raverly

I'm been busy particapting in swap on Ravelry.

I was in A.S.S.S 2008 Swap which stands for Autumn Sock or Scarf Swap.
I got a lovely package from KnittyKnitterton. 2 skeins of Jojoland Melody Superwash, Pomme de pin Socks, Knitting Magazine (cute stuff), Stitch Markers, Pumpkin Spiced candles and candle holders. Now I need to learn to knit sock toe up. Thanks Bobbie



I also join the Amazing Lace Swap. I was spoiled by seamsheavenly. She got me 3 skeins of Gloss Lace from Knit Picks in Cypress, Stitch Markers, Calendar, Melon Candle, Evelyn Clark's Deciduous Lace Shawl, Steeler Calendar and Steeler Caution Tape. Thanks for the awesome package!!



My lastest swap is Dish Cloth Round Robin Swaps. bluepalmettotree sent me a package of Dishcloths. I took 2 dishcloths and put 3 back (I added an extra one). I then mail the package to Memeto12 and she will pick out 2 or 3 dishcloths and add to the package and send it down the line. We have 12 people in our group.

Here are the dishcloths I picked.

No comments: