Friday, December 28, 2007

I've been a bad blogger!!

I haven't blogged in a looonnnnnnngggggggggg time.. Joining Ravelry is one good reason. I can't seem to get enough of it. I've found so many patterns and idea's.
Another reason was Christmas Gift making. I made DH, Son and Daughter Fleece Robes for Christmas. I was planning on making the kids slippers and DH socks. Well, I got daughter's slipper finished(she almost four so they didn't take long to make, started son's slippers and started DH socks. Didn't get them finished in time. I'm still working on slippers. Didn't realize how big my 11yr old's feet were.

I can't wait to start some new projects in the New Year. I have so much I want to Crochet and Knit.

Once I get my new camera(Bad story don't want to post about it) I'll post some pictures...

Happy New Year's....

No comments: